Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can i change my eye color?

Without contacts or surgery. Just an easy simple reasonable way to do it.Can i change my eye color?
There is no way as of yet that I am aware of to change the color of you iris. Contacts are the only way. The color of your eye has to do with the amount of pigmentation in you iris. The only way to change the color would be to make more or make less pigment. Alot of pigment=brown eyes


little pigment=blue eyesCan i change my eye color?
yes u can.... check out this website http://www.newcoloriris.com/ but i wouldnt recomend it Report Abuse

Nope, the only way at the moment, to change your eye colour is by wearing coloue contacts
When I find out I'll make a fortune
Never heard of anyone doing it. Will be interested to hear what answers turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries