Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do I have a weird eye color?

it like a honey brown from the pupil, then in the middle it's like a forest green, then on the outside it's turquoise, and on the very tip it's a blue violet color. many kids at school tell me it's extremly weird and they said I really need to get color contacts. I also get made fun of of my ';jolie'; lips. but anyways do u think it's weird? thx!Do I have a weird eye color?
I think thats cool ... I love different colored eyes ... Mine are green but sometimes they have like a yellowy color in the middle ... and sometimes i have blue ... i dont know I love it ... and who cares what other people think ... plus big lips rock! ... i have little lips and i would kill for lips that were more plump!Do I have a weird eye color?
don't worry....school is like...a teeny weeny part of ur life...people who make fun of others are immature!! i really wanna see ur eyes! ^^





p/s:i'm a malaysian,so i only have dark brown eyes..hehe Report Abuse

sweet now i know im not the only one... I have to same eye colour as u! XD Report Abuse

Your description of your eye colors remind me of someone from long ago..........
No, it sounds like you have a color variation of hazel. I have hazel eyes, too :)
Sounds beautiful
no it sounds nice u should show us a pic im interested in seeing them ive never heard of anything like that my bro has brown eye n one blue eye thats weird lol
That sounds so cool :)
Holy crap. We have the exact same eye colour. Mine's exactly like it and hun, no it's not weird. Embrace it, I love mine cause it's unique.
wow that sounds ryli pretty !
I think that is frickin' awesome! I want an amazing cool eye color. Everyone has hazel.
no, that sounds really amazing, seriously =]
thats really really pretty!!!!!!


EVERYONE ANSWER THIS: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080228130229AAHP4xt%26amp;r=w
not weird! i think any kind of different characteristics people have make them who they are. when you graduate... you will realize how much more accepting the world is than school. originality is a wonderful thing!
no, your eyes sound beautiful. I also have like 3 or 4 colors in my eyes, and I've never gotten anything but compliments.
that sounds like a pretty cool eye color!
its unique! sounds sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine are normal when u first look at them but when u look closely everyones is special. when u look real close mine is brown near the pupil and changes to green
Your eyes sound really cool! I would want eyes like that.
i think its cool
Sounds hot to me. I'd rather have different eyes that stand out then boring old solid colored ones.
unsually yes werid no.
No, that's actually kind of cool sounding. :)
they sound beautiful to me!
sounds like you want attention and for everyone to say how cool.if its true then its cool but i dont believe you..sorry!
Sounds like you're lying. Anyway if it were true it would be cool!
No! It sounds cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries