Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color combinations of (eye) makeup should I use?

ok so I have asian-ish eyes, they go from turqiouse blue to green, I have medium-tone skin and brown hair. I tend to wear brown eye shadow and dark brown liner with black mascara but it's getting boring. any suggestions?What color combinations of (eye) makeup should I use?
a shimmery bronze eye shadow will make the color of your eyes pop.What color combinations of (eye) makeup should I use?
white and glittery it mathces everything and will make ur eyes pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get black mascare and eyeliner......to match better!
use warm colors that dont overpower your eye color.


ps ';warm'; doesnt mean u cant wear blue or green or purple or whatever, just make sure it has warm undertones.
You can us any color. it depends on your style. Blues, greens and turquoise combine with your eyes. I use mostly pinks.
what about this and use green on the top eye lid and blue on your crease and black eye liner and black mascara this will make your eyes really pop.


http://www.usanetwork.com/movies/charact鈥?/a>


http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevdiggs/67鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries