Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite eye color?

And why? Does it depend on their hair and skin color?What is your favorite eye color?
I have hazel/green eyes... they have gold specs in them and I think there quite unique. Any unique eye color is lovely to me.


Those aqua blue eyes are so pretty as well.





I think if you have a darker skin tone and darker hair hazel/green eyes really stand out.


Blue eyes look good on pale and dark skin, they stand out no matter what.What is your favorite eye color?
I always liked brown but my boyfriend has light eyes. They change colors depending on the weather, colors he is wearing, mood, etc.


I've seen them gray, blue, green, even yellow lol


Now that I'm in love with him his eyes are my favorite. Whatever color they may be =)






I like brown eyes and i have green eyes but for idk why but i think brown eyes look really pretty especially if you wear purple on your eyes
For a guy I like brown eyes


For a girl, blue
green.cos it reminds me of green leaves.its nature.i like it.
pale skin, green eyes and chocolate brown hair.


basically irish people... gorgeoussss!
I like all colors.





Brown has a deep sense of exotic adventure that lies within them.


Blue has a mystical feel to it.


Green is definitely nature bound.


Grey reminds me of the moon and the stars that light up the sky.


Hazel reminds me of a pretty amber stone that shines in the night.
Blue :) Because they remind me of the ocean! I LOVEEEEE the ocean. lol :)
personally i just love green eyes. They're so rare. But blue eyes are pretty too,especially if they're irish. i.e. http://media.photobucket.com/image/damian%20mcginty/stephpopstar/damian-Mc-Ginty-11.jpg?o=59



blue idk
GREEN! it stands out and is sooo pretty!
why does it matter?
i love green eyes!


because they are so different and pretty.


and they look good with blonde hair, brown hair, blck hair, and any other colour too!!





Answer mine?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
green. i like it when girls have green eyes, fair skin, and dark brown hair. i think it looks really pretty.


ps. green is my fav.
Without a doubt brown and hazel eyes. I personally have blue/grey eyes and I hate them!!


I really don't know why I'm so attracted to brown eyes but I think they're beautiful, no matter how dark or light.
emerald green,i have emerald greens and that's the single thing i love most about my self.i am brazilian,and i have light olive skin and i think my emerald green eyes compliments my skin tone:)


yet,big black eyes are my second choice,but they have to be big:)
i like purple eyes
a guy-steel blue


%26amp; a girl-green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries