Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone in the world have black eyes? Does black eye color exist?

I think people call as being ';black eyed'; a person who actually has very dark brown eyes. I have brown eyes and on all my documents and medical papers it says ';black eyes';.Does anyone in the world have black eyes? Does black eye color exist?
Yes.My mam have.Does anyone in the world have black eyes? Does black eye color exist?
I went to school with a guy and maybe they were very dark brown, but they looked black to me. And he was a very light skinned black guy so they really stood out. Kinda creepy.
Yes, Marina Sirtis, the woman who played Deanna Troi on Star Trek, the next generation.


http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/se鈥?/a>
No, they do not. I do not know why. However used to work in a daycare with infants. One of them was very unhealthy and she ended up dying. Her eyes were gray. I dont know why....it was pretty scary. Anyways....no....no black eyes exist. Expect maybe on some white trash women......
yes they are. And they look very creepy. The black is not as intense at the pupil's black, but it's definitely not brown.


My eyes are brown, almost reddish, and dark, but I think is not as creepy as the black effect. Looks like a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries