Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye makeup will enhance the color of my eye?

i have dark green eyes and i'd like to have them stand out a little more. is there a certain color of eyeliner that will help with that?





thanks!What eye makeup will enhance the color of my eye?
Making your eye color pop you want to use the complimentary color to green, they complimentary color to green is red. So purples, red browns, burgundy, will make your eye color pop. If you want to read more on color theory, you can check out my web page. http://www.naloinc.com/makeup.htmlWhat eye makeup will enhance the color of my eye?
Almay has a line of makeup for any eye colors, thats what I use. If you go to wal-mart or any like store, they have eyeliners just for you green eyed ppl.
I would prefer black eyeliner and go with a light green to dark green eyeshadow
I would go with a purple or a golden color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries