Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think your eye color represent anything?

If so what do you think your color means?





Here is a site if you are stuck.


http://personals.nwsource.com/blog/1439/鈥?/a>Do you think your eye color represent anything?
This is about as accurate as reading a horoscope.....





Do you think your eye color represent anything?
They don't represent anything at all. Eye color comes from how much melanin is in your iris. Completely genetic.
It's just the eye color you were born with, its like saying if your skin color represents anything, or your hair color...
i have a dark brown eye


the personality does suit me a bit


but its just coz of gene


and anywy im asian
I guess only the country that the person belongs. At least to identify asian or europe. Coz asian don't have blues eyes. mostly USA people have.
I think all ppl with ice blue eyes are pyschopaths.



Yes. I think it does.





I am saying because, I have noticed this in my sorroundings.






No, I don't think it means anything. I think eyes are just a result of our random genetics.
sounds about right for me..but there are always exceptions.
no, i think its just genes..
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries