Thursday, December 10, 2009

I dont know what color to dye my hair, its hard with my eye color and skin color.?

im fair (my foundation is my cover girl its natural ivory if that helps some and it plends in great). my eye color changes from hazel to brown but most of the time if u think of a circle the rim is green the middle is like a golden or yellow, and the inner most rim around the puple is brown... my natural color is like a light brown and it would turn golden blonde in the summer. when ever i go onto google and search for the best hair color they say my skin color is cool and my eye color is warm so im so confused. please help me.I dont know what color to dye my hair, its hard with my eye color and skin color.?
i'd say dye your hair a chesnut brown or just leave it. Maybe just dye it a golden blonde since it naturally gets like that in the summerI dont know what color to dye my hair, its hard with my eye color and skin color.?
I think you should have like 2 shades of brown!! because hazel eyes are pretty with brown hair and it matchs with brown eyes!!
Red. it fits with everthing and it is great
i have basically the same things and my hair color is dark brown, suits me well....
I thin k you should go for some light and dark brown highlights mixed with your natural colour.
It is hard to go without a picture. How about chunky blonde streaks or red highlights. That way it is giving some warmth while blending with your natural hair color. I would not go with total blonde.
I have similar hair, skin and eyes. I have noticed on myself, that cool or neutral colors work best on my hair (when I don't have a tan). I have used Revlon High Dimension hair color # 80 and it turned out very well! Hope this helps you! : )
i am telling u that dont dye ur hair if u will dye ur hair ur hair will be verr ruff after sometime and it will will start coming out thus hair loss will be there
Brown n red would be nice..but do it light..
Yes you need to stick with warm tones.





Ashy colors can wash you out.


What I would do if you were sitting in my chair is I would highlight your hair with multiply shades.





A pale blond is o.k to do as long as you are mixing it with warm honey tones or wheat tones.





The best thing to do is go into a stylist and get a consultation. I know many places will not charge for those.
dye it ginger then don't wash it at all...it will really suit you
I think blonde would look good on you, if you have your picture on your computer you can upload it at www.clairol.com and try on different hair colors to see which one will suit you.
well i have a light complexion and green eyes and one shade lighter than my natural color with very thin blonde highlights worked for me. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries