Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brown eyed girls what is you favorite eye color on a guy?

I have blue eyes...and I hate themBrown eyed girls what is you favorite eye color on a guy?
i have brown eyes....


i don't have a favorite eye color on guys.


they are all ok mostly...but i don't really like blue eyes on guysBrown eyed girls what is you favorite eye color on a guy?
I love light light brown eyes because they almost look gold and it looks really cool :D I also quite like my dark eyes because of how the light reflects of of them... Then blue and green eyes look so pretty sometimes!!!! Ahhhh I love them all!! I guess it's really the shape that does it.
blue eyes r cute! but every 1 has their different tastes. i dont really look at that though.....can u help with my question ur a guy and might know what this guy thinks?pleez answer!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i would pick any color but they have to be HOT like this boy at school his name is Alex Guy he is the hottest boy i have ever seen
every ones personal prefrence is diffrent and you dont need to HATE your eyes every is beautiful in there own way .. So i love your blue eyes beautiful lol
I'm brown eyed. :D





Are you kidding me? You hate your blue eyes? Blue eyes on men are absolutely hot! My favorite eye color on a guy is... well, they're all nice, but I guess I like blue and brown the most.
I like boys with REALLY dark eyes or light blues. But eye color doesnt really matter! Its the personality that counts! (And looks) But mainly personality!
I LOVE GUYS WITH BLUE AND GREEN EYES!!!! AND BROWN 2 BUT MOSTLY GREEN =] 鈾?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I like every color to tell the truth. Just depends on so many other qualities the guy has. Hair, skin color, etc. Some guys look great with blue eyes, but then some don't
i like a very soft light blue on guys


but i also like a harsh paircing brown or dark brown.


orangy colors look interesting, my best friend has some
I have blue eyes to and I find blue eyes most atractive on a guy,, do u like blue eyes on girl??
i think brown, blue, green, hazel are all beautiful





tho i like brown/hazel the most on a guy :]
I have brown eyes and my favorite color for guys' eyes are hazel or brown! Blue eyes are pretty!
Really, eye color is not terribly relevant to me, but i do like hazel. Blue eyes are pretty too!
The colour that suits him


The colour he was born with


I'm not gunna judge for his eye colour that would be stupid
blue or green =]





my eyes r really light golden brown i kinda hate it. i love my bf's eyes there the most beautiful color blue.
i like guys with light brown eyes there cute
personally i go for brownish hazelish, but blue is cute too.
i dont think it matters, all eye colors are fine, as long as its not a weird abnormal color. and i love blue eyes!
I'm a sucker for blue eyes. :)


Love them.


Accept them.


Embrace their powers.
seems u like brown eyews..i hav big browny eyes and i like sm boys havingg blue..eyes..brownn..evnn..welll watt i wud tell u is be happy the way u r made..hehe//////
brown, green, or blue :)


hey, blue's an awesome color :)
brown. : ) or green. or blue.
I have brown eyes and really like blue eyes, epically with darker hair. Why do you hate them
any color, you are already dreaming and you don't know it. just be thankful that you even have eyes LOL
Blue and light Hazel
Blue, 'cause that's his eye colour ;D
It doesn't really matter to me . I wish I had green eyes though . ;D
Why do we have to be brown eyed ?
I actually have brown eyes but I love blue eyes. They're hot =P
i dig the brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries