Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think my Babies eye color...?

My baby is five months and has grey and sometimes blue eyes. I have hazel eyes and the father has light blue eyes.. what are the chances her eyes will stay this color??





What do u think :)What do you think my Babies eye color...?
They say that a baby's eyes will change several times before they're 6 months old, and generally at six months they become their permanent color. Blue tends to be more dominant than hazel, so I'd probably say she's going to end up blue.





My daughter is almost three months old and her eyes are starting to change, they've been a dark gray since she was born, but now they have streaks of brown in them and some days they look green. I have brown eyes, her father has hazel (but his eyes change with his moods). I think she'll eventually go brown.What do you think my Babies eye color...?
There really is no telling! Her eyes can change in color up until a year. By that point it's pretty certain they will stay whatever color they are.





Our son was born with dark blue eyes and gradually become a bit lighter. He's 15 months old now and for the past 7-8 months they've been the same color as mine(blue with a hint of green).
My husband has brown eyes and I have blue eyes. Our two daughters have brown and green eyes that didn't really stop changing until they were over a year old. Its hard to say how you babys eyes will change over time
not very likely .. their eyes usually change around 1 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries