Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the age when babys eye color stays permanent?

my daughter is 6 months old n i wanna know if her eye are gonna stay dark greenWhat is the age when babys eye color stays permanent?
Usually, you can ask your baby's doctor for these kinds of questions but at two years old my daughter's eyes turned from brown to green, I think it happens differently for every child, but I'm not sure.What is the age when babys eye color stays permanent?
it all depends - some people say all babies are born with gren eyes and they change but my son was born with brown eyes and my daughter with blue eyes and they have stayed exactly the same my son is four and my daughter is one so it looks like its not gonna change now
My daughter's eyes were an obvious, bright blue at 9 weeks. They've never changed!
Almost all babies are born with blue or grey-ish colored eyes. Eye color will begin to change around 6 months of age and the eyesshould have turned to their natural color by the baby's first birthday.





And I too have green eyes. Not very common! SWEET!
I believe the Dr's say that by 6 mos their eye color is set. If you or the father have colored eyes then you might be pretty safe. But...By sisters daughter had bles eyes %26amp; at 6 mos they turned to gery and by the time she was 1 year old she had brown eyes, so go figure....lol Green eyes how pretty! Good Luck!!
Babies eye color can change until they are two years old. My 3 year old had hazel eyes until she was a year and a half when they finally turned brown.
it can change up until they are teenagers. I know someone who's kids eyes changed at 9. My daughters changed at 4.
usually the colour they have at the age of roughly 9 months is the colour they will be for life. Some babies are a bit longer.
MY KIDS EYES STAYED AT 3 MONTHS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries