Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eye make up should I wear?

I have dark blue eyes. What colors would look good and where should I put them? Any brand recommendations? Here's a picture, I'm wearing mascara but just ignore it: http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww77/鈥?/a>What color eye make up should I wear?
browns, tans, golds brown and blue are complementary colors brown and golden eyeshadow will make your eyes look more blue and more awake.What color eye make up should I wear?
sparkly gray


it'll make ur eyes pop (not in a bad way)
i have the same color eyes..


i usually wear like a white shirt with like baby pink writing


or baby blue writing.
try physicans formula they have special e/s for diff colored eyes
smokey grays and blacks would look really good with you're eyes...
hmm blue and grey lined would look hot, and black smokey eyes, make sure the look is sot and not too heavy like punk !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries