Thursday, December 3, 2009

Statistically, what is the most common eye color among people in the U.S?

Just curious


...what's your favorite color??Statistically, what is the most common eye color among people in the U.S?
My eyes are hazel. My mom has blue (jealous!!)





Most common is brown i think =/Statistically, what is the most common eye color among people in the U.S?
I think the most common eye color is green or brown. But I love blue eyes (My eye color). I also love unique colored ones. For example, one of my friends has green eyes with little brown polka dots in them. Another one of my friends has this really cool, purplish-bluish, kinda, but not quite, periwinkle color. And last but not least, one of my friends has this really bright green color. Not so much lime green, but more of a bright green.
Brown might be the most, Blue seems to be the second most common. (BLEH)





I have green, and I love green and gray and turqoiuse colored eyes.





Most people I know have blue. So I feel lucky. lol
Common is brown eyes. My fave is brown but like light brown or even greyish color and even green brown.
i believe brown is the most common. and i absolutly adore people with hazel eyes
my eyes are brown and kinda green 2 and my hubby has baby blue eyes, i wish i had blue eyes
i know the most common overall is brown.


in the us, it could be hazel, blue or brown...


my favorite are gray eyes.
i think the most common eye color in the U.S is blue,my favorite eye color is light brown or hazel
Brown. My fave is green, 'cause that's my eye color! ;)
well i have green eyes (sorta grey-y green)


my favorite colour eyes is blue. like real shocking blue.
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries