Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can someone please change my eye color in this picture?

ok so i know i just posted it but the link didn't work so....





can someone please change the color of my eyes from brown to either blue or amethyst





heres the pic:





http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?code=202805139#/photo.php?pid=8755%26amp;id=100000134320599





thank you =]Can someone please change my eye color in this picture?
People need to be your friend in order to see that page. If you want everyone to be able to follow the hyperlink, right-click the photo on that page and select ';copy image location';. Then paste onto here. It may say something different if you're using a different browser, but you should be able to do it just about the same way. I'm using Firefox.Can someone please change my eye color in this picture?
I would..but i cant get da pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries