Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it common to have some color blue even though when my eye color is actually dark dark brown ??

my eyes have dark dark brown color (black from afar). However, if you look close enough, the edges of my iris are color blue. People would often think that i'm wearing a contact lens for this reason. Is this pretty normal or is it just a mistake as a result of my dark eye color..?Is it common to have some color blue even though when my eye color is actually dark dark brown ??
many people have brown eyes with a little blue ring around them. that's how my eyes are tooIs it common to have some color blue even though when my eye color is actually dark dark brown ??
I think you should just tell people your true eye color is so beautiful that you have to wear contacts.


If you didnt eveyone would just be gazing into your eyes.
wow thats so cool, wish i had that.


but anyways...i think its normal. i had a friend whose eyes were brown, green and orangeish. and when she had light in her eyes it changed colors.
well my all my granduncles have them..really dark brown eyes and blue edges....


one of them said that it was probably because he and his brothers all have high cholesterol ...i truly have no idea how far that is true... if u do not have high cholesterol then you dont have anything to worry about....it could just be genetic.





but i do have to say that their eyes do look really pretty
Uncommon, but pretty!
I have dark brown eyes and the same thing. :)





It's common/natural if you look hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries