Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make my eye color stand out....?

without eye shadow? for example: bangs, lighter / darker hair color, mascara? eye liner?





i have light brown eyes, sometimes they turn to dark brown





heres a picture of my eye (if that helps)


http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww72/鈥?/a>How can I make my eye color stand out....?
Wax eyebrows


eyeliner try top and bottom whichever u prefer


Black mascaraHow can I make my eye color stand out....?
i have really light brown eyes. Some people ask me if i have contacts. But you have pretty eyes, i use a brown/black mascara for day time and a rich black or pearl black mascara for nighttime or parties.





try my favorite mascara of all time Maxfactor stretch and seperate. I swear by these mascara.
Black mascara, purple eyeliner, white eyeline on the outer corners of your eyes, black eyeliner, bark blue eyeliner, avoid browns! As for the eyeliner, put it on both the top and bottom, for a dramatic eye popping effect
FIRST.. get your eyebrows done


when your tanner your eyes look better so go tanning


and wear eyeliner %26amp; mascara
eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries