Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a certain background color i should choose in a picture for my skin/hair/eye/shirt color?

i have dark blonde hair, kinda fair skin, green eyes, and i'm wearing an olive green shirt. my choices are purple, green, blue, gray, or ambur.Is there a certain background color i should choose in a picture for my skin/hair/eye/shirt color?
I would say purple, because you want a bright color for pictures. If you wear a pale color you will look really washed out.Is there a certain background color i should choose in a picture for my skin/hair/eye/shirt color?
Blue, grey, or Amber would be the best choices. Green would clash too much with your eyes and shirt.
i would say purple cuz purple makes green stand out.
This is such a very important decision. Hmmm.... Go for purple. Not that anyone is going to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries