Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me what the yellow in my eye color is? I have a picture!?

http://i31.tinypic.com/2zpv0h2.jpgCan anyone tell me what the yellow in my eye color is? I have a picture!?
It just a variation in pigment, not surprising considering the freckles you have on your face too:)Can anyone tell me what the yellow in my eye color is? I have a picture!?
I have blue eyes like yours. All around my pupil I have that yellow/brown color. It is a part or your iris that has a little more pigment than the rest, similar to freckles on your skin. Don't worry, it is normal.
Dont worry, its just ur eye color. I have a friend who has it.
Your eyes are beautiful... u may want to change your mascara though
Eww thats gross. see a doctor!
I have it. I don't know what it is, but i think it's unusual and beautiful. Why don't you like it?
i have it why dont you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries