Wednesday, December 2, 2009

At what age do you know baby's eye color wont change?

My daughter has blue eyes. She is now 3.5 mos. old and i was wondering at what age will i know they will stay blue? I cant remember what the docs told me but i keep thinking 6 months, but not sure!At what age do you know baby's eye color wont change?
They say it can change up until a year. However, my daughter had blue eyes up until she was 2 years old and now that she's 3 1/2, her eyes are green/gray/blue with flecks of gold and brown in them. They changed a lot. My son is 5 months old and his eyes are more blue than my daughter's were so I'm hoping they'll stay blue.At what age do you know baby's eye color wont change?
You usually have a general idea of eye color by the time she's six months old.





My daughter is seven months old. Her father and I both have brown eyes, and while her eyes are mostly brown, she still has some residual blue in them around the outside.





Whether this will stay or change, who knows? But we do know her eyes are (mostly) brown at this point.
I have told that the first years but im not quit sure. My babies eyes were gray and greenish now hes 6 months and they are brown. My eyes are green so maybe theyll change. My friends baby had green eyes wen she turned 2 years old they turned honey color.
None of my childen's eye color ever changed but I read somewhere that it can change up until 18 months old. Then you have a general idea of the color but I am sure it can still change.
I was told that the eye color can change for the first few years of life. Could be wrong, but that is what I was told.
6 months is what my daughter's pediatrician told us.
You right! 6Months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries