Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wrong eye color in my passport?

so i dont know how it happened... i have green eyes but in my passport it says that i have blue.. my dad says that my eye color changed (is that possible) and im i gonna have some trouble with this, im leaving canada in a couple of days for europe, im just worried , i dont want to have any problems because of that.Wrong eye color in my passport?
At present eye colour is not of big importance. You can fix this mistake when u return back from your European trip.Wrong eye color in my passport?
The same thing happened to me, my eyes looked blue when I was little but somehow turned green as I got older. I don't really know why it happens. I haven't had any problems yet. lol :-)
Yes, eye color can change. It can change over time because of age, or unfortunately, eye disease.





Check out this page for more details:


http://www.wonderquest.com/eye-color-age鈥?/a>





I would suggest that you have your eyes checked with an eye doctor and maybe they could give a certification of some sort explaining why what it says on your passport and what your present eyes are do not match.





But you know what, I think they wouldn't really check on your eye color. Sometimes my eyes look black and other times they look dark brown, and it says on my passport they are black. I haven't had any problems going to other countries with that so I would think you wouldn't have any problems either.
Contacts! With them you can have any eye color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries