Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which color is most soothing to the human eye and why?

I want to have this color as the background to my website. Be very specific with the color and do include links to images if possible.Which color is most soothing to the human eye and why?
Green: 50% yellow, 50% cyan. It is a completely neutral color. It is not warm, nor cold. It isn't bright nor dark. It's a bit boring both soothing because your eye doesn't need to make any effort. For a background color you can change the mix a bit: 50% cyan, 10% magenta, 40% yellow. That will lower the saturation of the color and send it to the background even more.Which color is most soothing to the human eye and why?
Interesting question - Olive green... thats why mental hospitals walls are this colour!! WHy hmmmm
I hear green is relaxing. perhaps a green that is slightly lighter than the color of grass.


but lavender, or light purple is very nice too. It's the color of my walls, and it makes me feel very comfortable.
I think BLUE. It's the color of the oceans and the sky.... soothing.
Soft blue is very calming. It reminds me of the ocean and the ocean has a very calming effect on me.
blue and greean are the most soothing colors in the world.. that's why the sky is blue and the grass is green.
soft blue i have no idea why ...but its soothing to me
I like a soft mossy green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries