Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is you Hair and Eye Color?

my hair color is brown and curly with blonde highlites its long


my eye color is dark blueWhat is you Hair and Eye Color?
my hair is blonde/dirty dishwater,and my eyes USED to be a super pretty navy blue/lilac color,but now they are a dark grey blue with teal spots in them...=[ Ur hair and eyes sound really pretty tho.=] If I could dye my hair I'd prob dye it brunette and have caramel or blonde highlights.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What is you Hair and Eye Color?
I have dark brown hair with 1 green eye and 1 blue eye...i wish i had brown eyes like my mom. Oh and thats a really interesting question to ask, it suprised me.
medium length wavy brown hair


and deep brown eyes
Dark Auburn and Hazel Eyes:)
Brown Eyes with dark brown hair that is dyed medium brown. I'm going back to dark brown soon though.
Black, although I'm planning on getting Auburn red highlights in it. And I have brown eyes.
My hair is blond, red, and purple.


The blonde is my natural.


The red is like how people dye their hair brown underneath except mine is auburn, and I got temporary purple highlights.


My eyes are an intense blue like the color of the sky when it's dimming for night to come.
light brown





grey blue eyes
brownish blonde with light brown eyes
my hair is reddish brown and curly(but i hate it curly so i straighten it)


my eyes are greyish blue, but a bit more grey than blue...
My hair is strawberry-blonde... more strawberry than blonde, though lol. And I have green eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries