Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLL: If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?

what color are they now?POLL: If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?
they are green now, I'd change them to whitePOLL: If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?
Right now I have light brown hair and sort of hazel-y eyes.





I would change my hair to dark dark brown and eyes to grey or icey blue.





I'm so boring looking right now =/
Mine are brown, but i want purple ones with blue polkadots and green stripes! i'd look poisonus!
Mine are dark brown right now. ):


I would change them to a very pretty light brown, or bright, bright electric blue. :D


Light brown:http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr311…


Blue: http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297…
green, cuz it's realllllllllllly pretty! right now it's browwnnn
i want them to be dark brown, i think dark brown eyes are so pretty. Mine are hazel i think






BROWN, MY EYES ARE BROWN... BUT I WOULD LIKE FOR MY EYES TO BE A GOLDEN COLOR OR GREY
well, i have hazel eyes and i would like to know what i'd look like with green eyes.
i want them to be green or blue or pink or red right they are so brown peeps mistake em for black
Green, mine are a bright blue right now
mine are hazel ....no i wouldn't change the color of my eyes ... i have always gotten compliments about my eyes
i would want them to be green or light brown. right now they are dark brown
they are hazel...i would like them to be neon orange or pink!!!!
they're brown right now - and i'd like them to stay that way cuz brown fits my complexion the best. or maybe back, with a tinge of green.
my eyes are hazel now but if i could change them id change them to blue =)
I like my eye colour.


And they are blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries