Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you have blue/green eyes , what color eye shawdow would look best on me?

and what other stuff should i wear , i have red//blonde hair .If you have blue/green eyes , what color eye shawdow would look best on me?
Light pinks, pastels, or naturals like brown.If you have blue/green eyes , what color eye shawdow would look best on me?
soft plum colors. black eyeliner. black mascara. i have a light blondish brown pencil to fill in my eyebrows. gotta love a good brow.


Stella is a great brand. the colors are really romantic and fem. they just looks so pretty and healthy. they have lip pots, that slightly purple plum colors doesnt come out purple, it looks like healthy natural lips.


stella can be found at sephoria. its a great place!
I have light blue/green eyes...and for eyeshadow i just wear a real light pink...i always liked it the best...im sure there are better colors to make my eyes pop ...but im big on being as natural looking as i possibly can....you could also try light purples.....
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries