Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye color is the sexiest?

i love blue eyes...What eye color is the sexiest?
Really really blueWhat eye color is the sexiest?
It's not about the eye color, it's about the eye shape it's self.
bright blue!
blue with black, blonde, or brown hair.
I think it can depend on the hair colour that goes with them!


Traditionally you see brunettes and auburns with brown eyes, blondes with blue eyes, etc.


I find what makes eyes totally sexy and striking is a total contrast! Brunettes with blue eyes, Blondes with big brown eyes, Redheads with green eyes.
green!!!!! really vibrant green
I have dark brown eyes with a hint of dark green, but I love blue eyes on a man!
Grey
Blue or green
I like brown :)
Eye color is not linked to sex.....it is your whole personality which attracts to others..... If you think, Green, Blue or Brown is sexy color and your overall personality is not good looking then these eye colours are meaningless........
Blue with gold specks
I think blue eyes are sexy.


However, it depends on the hair color too.


For example:


Blue eyes with black hair or dark brown hair is sexy


Blue eyes with blond hair i dont think is attractive.
As you can see there isn't a sexiest color. It all depends on the person and what they like. From my exsperance its the opposite color that they have. EX.: Brown eyed people love green eyes or blue. But if you are asking the stero type sexist I would say a bright blue.
I have green, but I hate everythnig about myself, so that's definetly not the sexiest.


I would say really blue. Like sea-blue.
my eye color is hazel in right and dark brown in the left.so... don't know.but i think it depends on the person.
Hm blue/green are beautiful. But I think like brown eyes are sexy. Hazel too, because they're like... bedroom eyes.





so dreamy ;D
Brown/ Blue
Blue...hands down! :)





(for both males and females)
i like hazel eyes the most
green
Green
It can vary, depending on the hair and skin colouring of the person. If you take, say Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, people would find them sexy whatever colour their eyes were.
I have green eyes..and I like green eyes..
Green, like mine.





It's the most rare :)
brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries