Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHAT EYE COLOR WILL MY SON HAVE?

MY HUSBAND HAS BLUE AND MY DAUGTHER HAS TOO NOW I HAVE GREEN AND I WAS WONDERING IF HE WILL HAVE GREEN OR BLUE TOO! AND WHAT ARE THE CHANCES. MY DAD HAS GREEN AND MY MOM HAS BLUE THEY HAD A GREEN AND BROWN!! WIERD HUH!WHAT EYE COLOR WILL MY SON HAVE?
It all gets down to ';genes.'; Those are the orders in your cells for how you look. There are a couple of genes that can mix together to determine eye color so it can be blue or green or a mixture. It all depends on which genes from you and your husband mixed together to make this baby. As regards brown eyes. Brown is known as a ';dominant'; gene, because if you inherit it from one parent your eyes are brown, even if the other parent gave you a blue or green eyed gene. (Since neither you nor your husband have brown eyes, none of your babies will have brown eyes. What happened with your parents is that one parent had both a brown and blue eyed gene and passed the blue/green to one baby and brown to the other.)WHAT EYE COLOR WILL MY SON HAVE?
Its hard to tell. My dads eyes are blue, my moms are hazel. I have green eyes, my brother has blue. My exhusband has hazel eyes, my oldest son has blue eyes with green/yellow around the pupil(awesome looking eyes! so beautiful!). The ';father';(if thats what you wanna call him) of my 7month old has green eyes that i've never seen before, and my baby has blue....but I know they will eventually change in some way.
Here is an online ';calculator'; to see what the probabilities of certain eye colours for your child will be, based on the eye colours of you and the baby's father, both of your siblings and parents.





http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC鈥?/a>



Genetics can be explained by a geneticist. It is very complicated.


Your son may have blue-green eyes.
my father has dark green and my mother has hazelish.


and mine are brown.





so it can be any color.





but most likely not brown.
my daughter's eyes are blue but her father's and I both have brown so it really depends on the genes.congrats and good luck!
Could be any color! Most likely either green or blue, but you will just have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries