Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of eye shadow should I use?

I'm not sure.


My eyes are greenish blue.





Picture:


http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141鈥?/a>





Thanks for your help!





And please provide directions as to how to put on the makeup. Thanks.What color of eye shadow should I use?
Brown or purple, make those eyes pop! (=What color of eye shadow should I use?
I have blue green eyes and I like the brownish gold colors. It brings out my eye color.And maybelline has eyeshadows that show you which to put where so it looks professional. Its easy and looks good!
midnight blue or purple.





apply little bit to eyelid and no further then above the brow. make it a bit darker near the eyelid.
use a purple colour..


it will really make your eyes stand out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries