Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats the most attractive eye color on the opposite sex?

i say green or bright blueWhats the most attractive eye color on the opposite sex?
crystal blue get me every time.Whats the most attractive eye color on the opposite sex?
Either incredibly vivid blue or dark brown, so dark it's almost black.
sky blue!


The first person i fell in love with had magnificent sky blue eyes. They're absolutely beautiful.
I don't really care about eye colour... you could have the most stunning teal eyes on the earth, but if you were a total jerk you'd still be unattractive.
Blue for me.


I'm a real pushover for blue-eyed men!


My Dad had blue eyes, my husband has blue eyes and now my grandson has blue eyes.
I like either really bright green eyes or really dark blue eyes. *girly squeal* like cute Josh in phys ed ^_^
ice blue or deep green. Without a doubt the 2 best eye colors on any woman anywhere.
Dark, Ivy Green
greenish blue.... :)
Blue
Light Blue or hazel :)





%26lt;3
Green %26amp; Brown
Blue
me too...BRIGHT BLUE xD!
%26lt;-----------
brown or blue
green
Dark brown.
dark dark brown....they is sexy =)
doesnt matter.


they just have to be pretty
it doesn't matter.
%26lt; - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries