Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is your height, weight, hair color and eye color combination?

6ft


don't know how much i weigh


dirty blonde


blueWhat is your height, weight, hair color and eye color combination?
5'6


126 pounds


dark chestnut brown


honey brown eyes.What is your height, weight, hair color and eye color combination?
Let's just say I'm short, uncomfortably pudgy with blond hair and blue/green eyes...
5'9...180lbs...drkst brn hr %26amp; grn goldn dkgrn hzl eyez once again
I am 5' 8'; tall , have brown eyes, black hair and am 200#.
5'4


103 lbs


black hair but currently brown


brown eyes
6'6





270





Brown





Brown
5'6''


no idea


black and red


blue
If I wanted people to know this I would put up a real picture instead of an avatar.
5'3';


110


Flesh tone, Red, Blonde, and Gray


Green changing to Hazel
5'6';


No idea how much I weigh :s


Blonde


Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries