Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is my eye color rare at all?

just wondering. my eyes are a light brown around the center of my eye and then (moving outwards) go to a darker green and then a bluish green around the outside. is this a rare eye color at all? my friends always say they've never seen a combo like that.Is my eye color rare at all?
Do any of your parents have these eye colour? I've definitely not seen any eye colour like that before. I think they are quite unique. :)Is my eye color rare at all?
my eyes look kinda like that as well . I think it's very rare, my eyes are a bit more common though because instead of the bluish green they turn into a yellowish green (they are brown around the pupil, then dark green and then yellowish green)
Doesn't sound exactly common, lol, so I'd say no.





You probably have pretty eyes :]
Ive heard of some people who have that.


Its really pretty though. :)
i think its really rare... pic please :]
no- my daughters eyes look like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries