Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help please? My daughter is doing a science fair project on eye color and the need for glasses.?

Please, if you will, put down whether you are male or female, what color of eyes do you have, and whether or not you need glasses or contacts.


This will help!


ThanksHelp please? My daughter is doing a science fair project on eye color and the need for glasses.?
Female


Green eyes


Yes, I wear glasses.





Is she trying to prove that people with a specific eye color or gender are more likely to need glasses? Cool theory! I'd be interested in seeing if there's any coorilation!Help please? My daughter is doing a science fair project on eye color and the need for glasses.?
I'll give you my whole family!





Father - brown eyes, glasses for reading only


Mother - blue eyes, glasses for reading only


Twin Sisters - both blue eyes, no glasses


Brother - brown eyes, contact lenses


Me - green eyes, no glasses


Sister - blue eyes, no glasses
Female, Green, Yes
female, green, no
female 44 hazle eyes glasses all my life
I am Female


eye color: Hazel


Glasses: Yes
female, blue and yes.
i'm female with blue eyes and i need glasses/contacts
Female, brown, reading glasses
i am male, brown and yes
female


blue eyes


contacts
female


blue


none

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries