Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you determine your child's hair and eye color?

i have dark brown hair and eyes and the mother has light blonde hair and green-hazel eyesHow do you determine your child's hair and eye color?
You never really know. My mom and dad both have blue eyes. My mom has dark brown hair and my dad has blonde. I have 4 brothers- they all have blue eyes and I have green. My three oldest brothers have blonde hair while me and my other brother have brown. I've seen people with brown hair and eyes end up with a red-headed, blue eyed son lol.How do you determine your child's hair and eye color?
Most likely, the child will continue the dominant gene of brown hair and eyes. However there are times where the dominant genes do not come through.





My parents: brown hair, blue eyes. We all have blue eyes but our hair colors varied from red, blond and brown. Hair color also changes throughout your lifetime as well. I had red hair when I was an infant, and when I started kindergarten, my hair was blond. One of my brothers is not my fathers and has blue eyes and brown hair, his dad has brown hair and brown eyes.





So, to sum it up: you won't be able to tell until the child is born. Genetics will determine.
Do a pedigree, it is a list of genetic traits, hair and eye colors in your case. the genetics, go up the family tree a couple generations. Most likely it will be brown, more dominant. There is no way to know for sure.
Brown hair is dominat so the child most likely will have brown hair. Same with brown eyes. So you will probably have a brown haired and eyed child. But thats never for sure.
you don't it's genetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries