Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats your favorite eye color on the opposite sex?

bare with me...I have my reasons





p.s. blockity blockWhats your favorite eye color on the opposite sex?
greenWhats your favorite eye color on the opposite sex?
BLUE BLUE BLUE, if they are Caucasian





I was married for 20 years to a many with Grey Blue eyes


7 years to a man with Violet Blue eyes


and now 5 years to man with Sodalite Blue eyes--very deep royal blue





when I have dated black men though, I really prefer them to have dark brown, black eyes
Bloodshot. Go ahead.
deff. blue especially deep blue and green..... i love when i look into them and it hypnotizes me
I usually date blind women.
as long as you don't look like Mimi from the Drew Carey show any soft color would look fine....
I like blue eyes. Big dark brown eyes aren't that bad either but I like blue better.
No specific color. They all can look really good or bad.






Hazel


I really like guys with light coloured eyes.
Brown
Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark blue
Blue
my favorite color is dark brown
green or gray
purple...and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries