Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am changing my eye color with contacts which color should i get? (pics included)?

I know I am ugly, but I am changing my eye color!


http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Starqueen1123/IMG_1332.jpgI am changing my eye color with contacts which color should i get? (pics included)?
greenish- hazelishI am changing my eye color with contacts which color should i get? (pics included)?
your very pretty ok!!!! nd i like ur eyes but... i think dark red... or light brown..=]
same pic, different account?? Stop fishing for compliments, and wax your mustache.
I like your eyes the way they are.





I think that colored contacts look ridiculous. You can tell they are fake and they just look weird.
I actually think your eye color is really nice and you have really nice hair, which compliments each other.
You're so cute!!!I I love the curls and the great big brown eyes! If you have to change them, go for gray, I think, or blue.
no offense, but between you curly brown hair and skin shade i dont really think any color other then brown would look good on you... and the brown looks beautiful so own it!
I'm sorry your genetics don't please you.





I hope one day you can accept yourself and your pretty brown eyes.
I think green would look the best. They even have gray like contacts that are pretty nice looking.





Try experimenting with photoshop, you can change your eye colour on there and see what looks the best.





and you're not ugly, you're cute.
Blue, or something very different from your color now. I really like your eyes, but if you want to change the color, go waaay different. Where are you getting yours, and how much are they? I want some! Haha :)
don't change your eye colour i love your eye's they really suit you and it would be a waste of money
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


i saw you like, 5 minutes ago.


YOUR hAUNTING MEEEE!!


:O


im scared.





change them to blue.





heyyy your right!


you aaaaare ugly!
I like your eyes, don't change them! People will notice in a bad way...your natural color is very pretty, so don't waste the cash because you already have the eyes that many would pay for! =]


Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090405195104AAHAve1
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries