Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PoLL! What Color Is Your Eyes And What Is Your Favorite Eye Color?

My eyes are brown and i love brown eyes I like all colors but yea brown is my favorite and what about you? Thanks so much : )PoLL! What Color Is Your Eyes And What Is Your Favorite Eye Color?
My eyes are blue, but I'm a suuuucker for brown eyes of all shades ;)





All eyes are pretty, though.PoLL! What Color Is Your Eyes And What Is Your Favorite Eye Color?
I have green eyes but they have an outer circle of blue on them but depending on my eye shadow I wear they can look either piercing green or blue. I like my green eyes as nice with my dark hair and pale skin.





Wish had that icy sky blue as think is beautiful colour or amber eyes with yellow flicks in them are amazing. My mum has dark brown eyes and are truly lovely also.
My eyes are brown and brown is my favorite eye color. It's dark and mysterious and beautiful at the same time.
My eyes ------ black


Favourite color -------- Blue
Blue and I think all eye colors can be gorgeous if they match the person right :)
brown. brown.
brown and brown
I don't have a favorite eye color. My eyes are blue. They have been blue for 45 years.
green and it depends on the person - all eye colours can look beautiful and stunning
Blue鈾?br>







Blue for both questions.
Blue/gray. Green. :)
brown and green
brown and ice blue
Mine turn from green to grey.





My favourite eye colour is black.
hazely green but i like most colour eyes, green %26amp; bright blue %26amp; dark brown are my fave
i have hazel eyes and i like every eye colour
My eyes are a bluey/grey colour. I want green eyes!
hazel/green
black and blue
green..
green like blue
My eyes are green. I like all eye colors, I don't have one favorite.
and i see u like adding guys to your contact list eh
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries