Thursday, June 24, 2010

What ould you say my eye color is?

well for like ever i have thought my eyes were just brown but then i heard that there can be amber eyesso. . .





anyhoo my eyes are a light brown with some dark brown and gold specs and a ring of green (more like tinted green) around the outside.





so what is your opinion?





heres a link (sry for the reflection in it): http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/L鈥?/a>What ould you say my eye color is?
i have exactly the same thing- sometimes it's brown and sometimes green. I tend to call it hazel because it sort of covers all of my eyes 'moods'What ould you say my eye color is?
They are greenish brown.. but they aren't amber, they are closer to hazel than amber.





Whatever they are pretty and that's what counts right lol.
They definitely look green, but could possibly pass for hazel too (:
I would say your eyes are hazel. Very pretty too!
darkgreen with hazel in the middle
hazel its really not that hard!
umm hazel duh



nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries