Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favourite eye color on a guy/girl?

I've noticed a lot of guys like blue eyes above all other colorsWhat's your favourite eye color on a guy/girl?
green eyes on a girl.What's your favourite eye color on a guy/girl?
i like blue and green eyes
Brown
For guys, it's green, hands down
blue-eyed men- definitely
hmm I never thought about this till me and my 3rd gf broke up and they all had brown eyes, so I guess I like brown eyes.
I like any color eyes, just as long as they are looking at me and not wondering onto other guys
Blue!!!!!!!
I love Brown
My husband has the most beautiful green eyes, which he passed on to my son! I am so lucky to look into those eyes everyday!
dudes with brown hair and blue eyes have a really dramatic effect with their eyes.
I like blue, snappy green and grey. I have blue eyes, and for some reason, most of my brown-eyed friends are guys.
Green
Brown on a guy
I like blue, green, hazel, and smoky gray eyes. They drive me crazy. and dark and light brown.
well i like blue and green/hazel eyes on a guy. but some guys dont like blue for some reason. i dont know why. they say blue eyes are overrated. i guess they all have different opinions??
green
blue eyes on a girl.
nothing like a man with light brown eyes
Dark blue or brown or even baby blue
I'm a sucker for blue-eyed guys, but my boyfriend has brown.
i like colored eyes on men
I love brown eyes and green eyes!
i like brown eyes on a boy
blue
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries