Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really green eye's what color eye shadow would look good on me?

I have brown hair..I have really green eye's what color eye shadow would look good on me?
i have hazel eyes so i asked my friend the same question..shes a makeup artist. what u do is..find a color wheel. find ur eye color on it and look at the opposite side, whatever the opposite color is will make ur eyes stand out more. the opposite of green is purple..so wear purple. and its true! i wear purple eyeshadow ALL the time now because i want the green in my eyes to stand out, and it works!! GOOD LUCK!! =]I have really green eye's what color eye shadow would look good on me?
smoky!!


i think smoky eyes goes wit ANYTHING
maybe a natural kind of color or a blue ... not too little blue but kind of dark blue
copper
I have brown hair, green eyes and very light skin, I never wear anything but brown otherwise I look like a tramp, dunno why?
brown w/o a doubt
black. did u ever see the devil wears prada? if u did the girl emily had brownish hair and beautiful green eyes and she put black eyeshadow so nicely
bright pink
Browns and greens would look great on your green eyes.
Okay, I (usually.. they change) have green eyes and brown hair. I'm big on pink and brown eyeshadows, but really it sometimes depends on your skin color. If your really pale, you can wear those circus-bright colors, but if you're tan, you would look better in pinks. I really, really, really love silver eyeshadow, 'cause it makes my green eyes really glow.
I think you should not use any. Go natural. Green eyes need no enhancement.
I have green eyes and brown hair too... well used to.. it's red now... anyway... I use smokey greys.





... or whatever I i want to wear that day. But smokey greys look the best.
http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/makeupt鈥?/a>
purple and make them smokey
I do too.. .I got the special shadow for ';green eyed people'; and it has purple, a dark green, a darker green, and a light pink... and say's mostly purple..because the prupley pink will bring out your green eyes.. =) so try a light purple.. or go to wal-mart and get the special shadows for your color eyes like I did.. I love make-up!! lol feel free to message me to chat more about makeup.. =)
Mauve...and a side salad,
Metallic green.
silver looks good ^^,
A bright earthy color like peach or a light pink. It will really set off your eye color.
Intensify your eye color!





Bring out your green eyes with expertly coordinated shadows, soft pencil liner and lengthening mascara. Green shades enhance your eye color鈥攑lums make it pop for a beautiful, intensified green!





Use the shadow, liner and mascara together for your most intensified look.








Shadows for intensity


Eyeliner for definition


Lengthening mascara


Your boldest look ever!





Play up your green eyes with expertly coordinated shadows, liquid liner and volumizing mascara. Jade shades enhance your eye color鈥攙iolets make it pop for your boldest green yet!





Use the shadow, liner and mascara together for your most intensified eye color!








Shadows for high impact


Liquid liner for drama


Volumizing mascara





I hope this helps, its Intense Eye Color from Almay. You can get it from Wal-Mart or the drug store.
:: from free-beauty-tips.com ::


GREEN or HAZEL EYES





1. Tried and True: brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (because they are in the same greenish family, they brighten green eyes)





2. Funky Favorites: gold, glowing, lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super modern)





:: from womanjunction.com ::





Green Color Eyes





If you have green or hazel eyes then you should brighten these lovely eyes with the shades such as brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green.


In order to have that ultra-modern look you should use gold, lime-green, light green or bright purple shades.


Violet or purple liners make hazel eyes stand out green.





--





I found this very helpful, it's from http://www.ehow.com.





Your eyes are the windows to your soul. Make them come alive with a touch of shadow on the lids.


Instructions


STEP 1: Shop for shades that complement your skin and eye color. Look for colors that softly contrast with the shade of your eyes - not colors that match them exactly. STEP 2: Choose simple, natural shades. If you opt for bright or trendy colors, be careful; they can look unnatural unless balanced with other suitable tones, and may go out of style as fast as they came in. STEP 3: Buy colors that blend well together. You want your eyes to attract the attention, not any marked lines caused by your shadow. STEP 4: Keep in mind that dark colors will minimize your eyes, while light shades will make them stand out. STEP 5: Consider soft browns and tans with sandy or pink undertones for blue eyes. STEP 6: Wear khaki and brown shades with yellow undertones for green eyes. STEP 7: Accent dark brown and black eyes with brown and charcoal shadows. STEP 8: Experiment. Head to a department store's cosmetic counter and have your eyes made up by a professional. Ask for color combinations that could work for day and evening. Tips %26amp; Warnings


A little color goes a long way. Begin with a little shadow, and gradually increase it to find the amount that flatters you the most.


Shadow can look a lot darker in its palette, so don't let color intensity keep you from trying a shade you like.


If you experiment with bright shadows, use them as a wash over the eyelids to add a hint of color.


Shadow may irritate your eyes, especially if you wear contact lenses. Tap excess powder from the applicator before applying.





---





Hope this helps you!
khaki colors or browns; opposite colors make your eyes pop. never put green eyeshadow on green eyes because it will dull your eye color. trust me. I have done many make-overs when I worked for Clarins and these are basic keys to bring out your eyes. play with different shades of brown and have alot of fun with it! hope that helps:) good luck!
Rose, the right purples, golds and browns.
Probably brown, pink, or turquoise they bring out the blue pigments in your eyes which makes people notice the green more. I know it sounds funky but I know I have blue eyes and I wanted to bring out the green so that is what I did....Good Luck!!!!
Purple, any shade goes great with your eyes.
Hey, thanks for your response to my question. Anyway, I personally do not like eye shadow on girls, but if you like it i'd go with a light black color or light brown.
i think any color would look good! what ever color you like go for it, see what color makes you look SEXY!!!!!
Any shade of purple %26amp; dark green eye shadows.
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries