Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is probably a stupid question but do guys prefer brunettes or blondes. And what about eye color?

Depends on the guy. I would say, if he's narcissistic, he wants someone who resembles him in coloring. Other men prefer those whose coloring contrasts with his own.





I have blue eyes, and I have found that men who are Hispanic, Black, or Oriental seem to go gaga over blue eyes. I figure it must be because they are so different from their own eye color.This is probably a stupid question but do guys prefer brunettes or blondes. And what about eye color?
Generally blonde hair blue eyes. You don't know very much about sterotypes do you.This is probably a stupid question but do guys prefer brunettes or blondes. And what about eye color?
I think they notice face, figure and confidence first, this determines attraction, the fact that whether it lasts further than one day would be down to your personality.
Doesnt matter to me, youre all beautiful.
Not a stupid question.As a guy,I prefer any %26amp; all-Red,Black,Brunette,Blonde...I like em all....eye color-all the same.
you just have to be SeXY
Guys prefer breathing. Oh, and mostly willing.
Depends on the guy hun lol. Dont' change your appearence just to please a guy tho.
if its a good guy he'll like u the way u r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries