Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi, I'm sketching an image of Marilyn Monroe and I would like to know her real eye color.?

I was looking into her photos but I can't really say.


Some photos she is with light blue, some dark green/gray and her early pics as norma jean she has brown.


I'm confused.


Can someone who knows tell me with examples and maybe pics?





thanksHi, I'm sketching an image of Marilyn Monroe and I would like to know her real eye color.?
I don't think they had color contacts in her time, so maybe she had hazel eyes since you keep seeing different colors.





edit** this might help





Fast Facts





Birth Name: Norma Jeane Mortenson


Also Known As: Norma Jeane Baker





Birth date: June 1, 1926


Birth place: Los Angeles, CA


Death date: August 5, 1962


Death place: Brentwood, CA


Burial location: Corridor of Memories, #24, at Westwood Memorial Park in Los Angeles, CA





Height: 5 feet 5 1/2 inches


Weight: Varied, 115 - 120 lbs.


Measurements: 37-23-36 (Studio's Claim); 35-22-35 (Dressmaker's Claim)


Hair color: Blond


Eyes: Blue





High schools: Van Nuys High School; University High School


Occupations: Model, Actress, Singer





Mother: Gladys Baker


Half-brother: Hermitt Jack Baker


Half-sister: Berniece Miracle





Marriages: Jimmy Dougherty (1942-1946); Joe DiMaggio (1954); Arthur Miller (1956-1961)


Stepchildren: Joe DiMaggio, Jr., Jane and Robert Miller





Did you know?


In 1999, Marilyn was named the Number One Sex Star of the 20th Century by Playboy magazineHi, I'm sketching an image of Marilyn Monroe and I would like to know her real eye color.?
I would say blue, most the pics i have of her she has blue eyes.
Uh.. Marilyn Manson is a male.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries