Thursday, June 24, 2010

What does it mean if your boyfriend when asked doesnt even know your eye color?

Okay let me explain...I have been with my boyfriend for a total of 6 months now and I asked him a few weeks ago on the phone what color my eyes were just out of the blue i decided to ask and he replied with the wrong color...i dont know if it should matter but it kind of hurt my feelings you know i mean 6 months of spending time together i look into his eyes i know his eye color but when i told him how i felt about it he got really defensive and said that he doesnt really pay attention to my eyes...What does that mean and what should I do?What does it mean if your boyfriend when asked doesnt even know your eye color?
I honestly don't agree with most people here. I'm a guy and I have been in a relationship with a girl for close to 3 years. I could not even begin to describe her eyes. The fact is diferent guys look at different things, some eyes others hair, maybe even her nails. I personally love my girlfriends hair, any change at all weather it be length or color, I notice. All men find something in women that they love and eyes arn't always it.What does it mean if your boyfriend when asked doesnt even know your eye color?
Woman, you are so complicated鈥?and to make things worse you assume that men understand you; First you don鈥檛 want us to judge you by your appearance, then you expect us to know intimate details鈥?br>




I know that knowing what your eye color is is only expected from a boyfriend and that would be a good sign to how important you are to him. Well, what would you say if he told you that whenever he looks at your eyes he actually looking into your soul? Hence he doesn鈥檛 really look into you eye, he is using it you look inside of you, as a soul window? Would that make it better?





I think that woman should start look at the package as a whole and not to such small things that might be important to you and not even considered remotely important to him.





How does he treat you in different situations? Is he there for you when you need him? Does he show affection? And on and on and on.





Remember: Men are from Mars women are from Venus
Ack! not a great sign there! If he doesnt even know the colour of your eyes...and he said he doesnt pay attention to it... Well He might have said that because of Embarrasment but I believe that you might want to re-think your relationship.
I don't think eye color is important. It could just mean nothing.
I may not mean anything. Like someone else said, he may have been paying more attention to your boobs! I know the eye colour of every girl I liked but everybody's different. It's ok to feel a little hurt, but don't make a big deal out of this isolated incident. You could start paying attention to other little things in order to reevaluate your relationship, since he was so defensive.
he's just not that into you.
It means that he spends too much time looking at your boobs. My best friend of 15 years did not know what my eye color was for the same reason
guys don't really pay attention to details like that, I honestly don't think that they know that they should, lol.
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries