Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye shadow do you use?

I like to use a neutral one for every day and different ones for going out.What color eye shadow do you use?
Mostly a goldish tan color


Or whatever color matches what I'm wearing.What color eye shadow do you use?
Well, some times I use, bronze and dark brown, and some times I use purple with some light brown ( to bring out my eyes) and I think I have more but... I can't of anything else right now!!!!
i use a cream color base, then in the crease i use a light brownish color for everyday type simple make-up, but when i go out I use deeper colors of brown and i bring it out in the corners for a More dramatic look.
when i act, it depends on the time period. mostly i use white, blue, black, green, sometimes red. it just depends on the time period.
Neutral shades like brown and beige, or soft pale colors.
i use shimmery bronze for school cos it isnt noticable so i wont get in trouble lol, and in the evening i use boring blue! i always wear lots of mascara though as well.
usually grey...
i may be old school but i match my eye shadow to my clothes. if i wear pink then i wear pink eyeshadow. i have green eyes so everything matches. the thing is to only wear the color on the lid. use a neutral color up by the brow to kinda accent the bone and blend the lid color.
I use blue I like it on me
i use purple and dark green, they just have that touch that makes yuo perfect lol
well it depends i have brown eyes so i use a black eyeliner and put a navy/gray eyeliner over a smudge..im not a big fan of eyeshadow but the navy eyeliner or eyeshadow works for everyone as well as lilac------ Revlon colorstay 12-hour eyeshadow pallete in lilac and purple hues-FAVORITE!
light shades of pink and brown. the more natural your make up looks, the better.
I don't often wear eye shadow anymore but I used to wear greens and golds way back when...
golds, pinks, roses, browns, bronzes and just recently greens.
Neutrals always look best on me. I like the medium browns. My eyes ROCK!!!!
Depends on what the occasion is. But I always use a neutral one for the whole lid and the medium shades below are used on the crease. I don't line my eyes because eyeliners make them look smaller.





For work/ school: matte eye shadows. Plum, raisin or grey.


For evening/ date: shimmery shades. I have tequila gold, guava pink, metallic brown, metallic maroon, metallic greens (tourmaline and olive) and metallic cream.
i love using al types of colors for whatever look I'm trying to pull off. i wear mostly natural looking eyeshadows to match my skin tone for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries