Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye color would you have if you could automatically change them?

i don't know


i mean my eyes are dark brown now and they look really nice because they are suited to my skin tone and eye size shape of my face and colour etc. they are rimmed with faint light blue around the actual colour but i don't think many colours would suit me. i would probably go for hazel. if i could have any i'd go for green =]What eye color would you have if you could automatically change them?
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★





Blue..!!











plz. answer this....thanx in advance!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★What eye color would you have if you could automatically change them?
id have smiley face eyes if i could change them. colour wise i think id have bright red ones would really confuse people taking pictures wondering why i always have ';red eye';
I think I'd look strange with different coloured eyes. I'd say blue, but then I'd want blonde hair and start wanting to change other things too!!!
Piercing green. My eyes are almost black, and it freaks people out because you can barely see my pupils.
either a bluegreenish color or gray
Red. That'd be awesome.
I like the colour of my eyes there green.
greeeen
aqua
I would have them piercing blue.
i have blue i like them but i may like green for a day
Purple


or Red


Or just stick with


HAZEL
The same I have right now.


Blue. (:
turquoise of purple
Mine are blue, but a little darker would be ok
Ice blue
Jade
Purple








:)
Dark green or Grey
Green! Dont know why
I would have blue, they are brown now
Purple :)
Green
Brown or green
Dark brown. They are blue now.
Green.
Green.
I'd have black ones, now mine are hazel, which I already love.
dark green
green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries