Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eye color do men find most attractive?

??What eye color do men find most attractive?
blue green hazel. im guessin, i got dark brown.What eye color do men find most attractive?
Personally it doesn't matter to me as long as her heart is pure. (yeah right) . To me it's all about what hair color goes best with her eyes. I like blue eyes with black hair.
hazel / green
im a girl and i like guys with blue, green, or blue-green eyes but i don't really care about his eyes if he's a really good guy
hazel
i like green and brown on guys. but at my school most guys go for the dark haired girls with either green, or brown eyes. every now and then theres a blue, but its not really a popular couple eye color here. i don't know why.
Hazel!! or blue
Girls have eyes?!





j/k I don't really pay attention to eye color
Hazel.
Black.
blue or green for me
I hope hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries