Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls: What is your fav. eye color on a guy?

Do you like blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes...? I personally like blue eyes, they completely hypnotize me and I find them very sexy.Girls: What is your fav. eye color on a guy?
Blue as the sky, sexy.Girls: What is your fav. eye color on a guy?
i love green and brown, especially hazel...yum. Some blue eyes are so cold... no romance there
green or brown
it doesn't matter,so long as he's a good man with a very good sense of humor and smells so good all the time.
actually for me it depends on the hair color....and their bone structure, in their face.....their skin tone color whether they are fair or dark skin....
the first thing i notice about a guy is his eyes...and big blue eyes are SO AMAZING....they are hypnotizing, like you said!
I think brown eyes are my favorite.


Blue eyes, though lovely, have only brought me heartache.


Green eyes are nothing but trouble.


But those dark, dreamy brown eyes are the ones I call home.
It dusnt really matter much 2 me, but i guess i like dark brown eyes=)





hope i helped!-jas
i like brown eyes
blue or green, no brown or hazel.
I'd go for green or black. Black almond-shaped eyes are so adorable, especially on Japanese guys.
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries