Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you like this haircut and eye color on me?

i really gonna get grey contacts- myeyes are like a brown color now. my hair- i like this cut but im not sure on the color. ideas?





http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191鈥?/a>Do you like this haircut and eye color on me?
not blond no way


red or light brown.


but gray eyes would be nice


and the cut is nice. maybe a bit longer, but cut it like in the pic. if you want it longer it'll grow soon enoughDo you like this haircut and eye color on me?
Nah I don't think that hair color is quite right for you. Go for something a little more in-between. The contacts sound cool though :)





I can speak Jibberish! LOL
The contacts are cool and look good on you but not the haircut.
its bad. you look like a jackedup crackhead monkey. get a life.
Use a picture where you look like a normal decent person and maybe we could get a better perception.
eyes :)





hair color :)





hair cut :( ...............try growing it out with long layers :)
It is ok.
hate the colour you would look great as a red head though
its OK.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries