Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do certain color clothes bring out eye color?

i have blue eyes and some days they look extremely blue... but other days they look more green.





is it because of the clothes? or something else?


i appreciate your help :)Do certain color clothes bring out eye color?
Yes clothes do contribute changes do your eye color.


:]


For example: wear a blue shirt, and they appear bluer.


wear a green shirt: and they appear more green.Do certain color clothes bring out eye color?
clothes, sunlight, makeup


it all effects your eye color.





Your probably have a form of hazel eyes ( it doesn't mean that they are dark brownish green) so your eye color changes around.





I have dark hazel green eyes


if I wear more brown, they look more brown.


If I wear black, they are a dark, vibrant green.


If I wear forrest green, they look forrest green (my true coloring)
yup! my friends eyes do that same thing!


its because of the clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries