Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye color should I right on my permit if my eyes change colors, ALL THE TIME????

they go from a green, brown, to a hazel all the time! What should i put?What eye color should I right on my permit if my eyes change colors, ALL THE TIME????
Mine are hazel too and they go from green to brown,


(they are green when I cry!!) so I just have hazel written on mine.What eye color should I right on my permit if my eyes change colors, ALL THE TIME????
Hazel is a safe bet, because it means a combination of green and brown.
Hazel should work fine. It usually depends on what you wear.
hazel
Then put that. Or put greenish brown.
I think that's cool, Don't worry!


Mines brown all the time- which is sooo boring.


I wish i had eyes like yours!!!
Hazel. Hazel eyes change color, my eyes are hazel they go from differnt shades of brown to different shades of green depending upon my moods or what I'm wearing.


My daughter has hazel eyes as well but her's go from a very very dark blue (almost black with blue tint) to a very dark green (almost black with green tint)
Eyes that change color are generally described as hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries